Friday, December 4, 2009

20 Recipes until Christmas!

My Grandma was an amazing baker/cook. She had 13 kids, lived on a farm, and barely ever got to leave the house other than Church on Sundays or the occasional grocery trip into town.  Because of this, Grandma had to make her own fun, and one of the ways she entertained herself was baking.

I have a small, wooden box that is full of recipes from her. I cherish this as a keepsake, and you can bet if there was ever a fire at my house that I would be grabbing for that box as soon as my family was safely out the door.  Recipes like hers are tradition, and they are meant to be shared with others.

My gift to you this season is 20 recipes in 20 days.  I hope you enjoy them as much as we have.

Visit me on Twitter for more updates! @travelbabees

No comments:

Post a Comment